|New||clear the text area|
|Open||Ctrl+O||open text file from hard disk|
|Save||Ctrl+S||save text to current file in hard disk|
|Save As...||save text to new file in hard disk|
|Cut||Ctrl+X||copy and delete selected text|
|Copy||Ctrl+C||copy selected text|
|Paste||Ctrl+V||paste text that was cut or copied|
|Delete||Delete||Delete selected text|
|Select all||Ctrl+A||Select all text|
|Undo||Ctrl+Z||undo last editing change|
|Redo||Ctrl+Y||do again editing change|
|Zoom out||decrease font size|
|Zoom in||increase font size|
|Help||Show this page|
- For Mac use ⌘ Command instead of Ctrl key
- The notepad's text is auto saved on page close and on tab blur.
- The notepad's text will not be saved with private mode browsing.
- The saved notpad's text might be deleted when you delete your browsing history.
- If the previous session text is missing - try to add/remove the www from the URL in the browser's address bar.
- To open saved file, look for the file in the Downloads folder.